PLR or Private Label Rights facilitate total control over content. This means that you can freely distribute, change, add or remove some parts of an original article without making any reference to the author or publisher. A little modification in the original material and you’re off to go and claim it as your own with your by-line.
PLRs come in handy for people who are having difficulty in creating their own content or simply those who have no time to build one. Aside from that, there are literally hundreds of ways you can stretch PLRs limits.
For instance, if you are planning to release an eBook about Arthritis you could simply grab PLRs relating to your niche. Private label rights products may include text, graphics and source codes which will ultimately help you in branding yourself.
Here are few ways on how you can do with your PLR products.
1. You can split the product into several modules and create mini eCourses. This is proven effective if you have a good mailing list. Try to create an interval between courses. We do not want to suffocate your clients by dumping them too many courses in a short period of time.
2. If you can split them, you can also combine them as well. This will create an entirely new product waiting for your disposal. Create some new interesting headers and sales letters. Products like these can command a higher market value. You can also opt in for physical deliveries to your customers.
There are several online sources which can automate the printing and delivery freeing your time and worries. A hefty price range from $200 to $900 is not bad at all.
3. It is also a great way to create a new niche Website or blog. You would want to take a little effort to rewrite them. By now, there will be hundreds of similar websites all with the same content even if you had just downloaded them. Monetize your Website by incorporating Adsense to it.
4. An autoresponder is a great tool to let your clients know that your site is not dead. Take your PLR content piece by piece and send them occasionally. New products and services can also take advantage of this great tool.
5. You can set up your very own membership site by providing constant content to your members in monthly basis. Check your PLR product licenses if it does not prohibit you from doing this.
There is no easy money in the Internet.
If there is, then everybody would be a millionaire. However, hard work and motivation would help you earn the income you have been aiming for.
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!